- Sivakarthikeyan and his better half Aarthi are honored with a subsequent kid, a child kid.
- Aaradhana, the couple’s girl, was brought into the world in 2013.
- The entertainer took to Twitter to share the cheerful news and educate his fans that the mother and child are progressing admirably.
- He was going for chief Cibi Chakravarthi’s Don before the second flood of the novel Covid pandemic carried the shooting to an abrupt stop.
Sivakarthikeyan and his better half Aarthi favored with their subsequent youngster, a child kid.
On Monday (July 12), Sivakarthikeyan and his better half Aarthi were honored with their subsequent youngster, a child kid. The couple became guardians of little girl Aaradhana in 2013.
Siva Karthikeyan and his better half Aarthi became glad guardians to a child kid on Monday, July 12. The entertainer took to Twitter to share the joyous news and advise his fans that the mother and child are progressing admirably. The couple had their girl, Aaradhana, in 2013.
SIVAKARTHIKEYAN AND HER WIFE AARTHI BLESSED WITH A BABY BOY
Sivakarthikeyan, who has been showing his little girl Aaradhana planting, took to Twitter on Monday, July 12, to share that he and his significant other Aarthi have been honored with a subsequent kid, a child kid. The entertainer likewise shared how the introduction of his child has facilitated the torment of losing his dad as he sees looks at his father in his childhood. Sharing a monochrome image of his father, he wrote in Tamil that can be approximately meant, “Following 18 difficult years; my father is brought into the world as my child. To ease long stretches of my torment, my significant other Aarthi has persevered through this torment. I express gratitude toward her with tears in my eyes. Child and mother are fine (sic).”
WHAT’S ON THE WORK FRONT FOR SIVAKARTHIKEYAN
Sivakarthikeyan went for chief Cibi Chakravarthi’s Don before the second rush of the Covid pandemic carried the shooting to an unexpected end. He is additionally sitting tight for the arrival of chief Nelson Dilipkumar’s Doctor. Even though there are bits of gossip that the film will deliver on OTT, the producers have not yet offered any authority expression. He additionally has chief Ravikumar’s Ayalaan ready to go.
- Sivakarthikeyan is an Indian actor, playback singer, film producer, lyricist, and television presenter who works primarily in Tamil cinema.
- Three Vijay Awards, four Edison Awards, three SIIMA Awards and four Tamil Nadu State Film Awards have been won by him.
- His 2013 filmography included Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga, Ethir Neechal, and Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam.
- Based on his performances in 2013, he was named Entertainer of the Year by the Vijay Awards.
- Additionally, he has appeared in several short films, including Mugapputhagam, Identity, Kurahl 786, and 360°.
- He is also a close friend of Aishwarya Dhanush, whom he calls his mentor in the film business.
- Additionally, he performed a song in a promo video for the film Divya Divya Actor, which gave him an opportunity to work with another newcomer, Sri Divya.
- His parents are from Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, and he has two siblings.
- He studied at the University of Madras.
- He began his career as a mimicry artist and stand-up comedian on the reality show Kalakka Povathu Yaaru on Star Vijay.
- In 2012, he played a supporting role in the DhanUSH-starring film 3.
- Dushushush’s next success was his debut film EthirNeechal, written and directed by Silkumar, about a young man who strives to unite his identity.
- Manam Kothi Paravai opened to mixed reviews but had a decent run at the box office after he appeared in several short films.
- In Ponram’s comedy Varuthadathai Valibari Sangam from 2014, he played a carefree youth with another rural youth.
- During the shooting of Vimal and Vimal Vimal, he starred with actor Vimal alongside Vimal.
- He appears in the upcoming film, Sri Divya, which is set in a rural village and will be released in the summer of 2015.
- He currently lives in Tamil Nadu with his wife and two children.
- He lives with his mother and two brothers in Chennai.
- He works as a television presenter and produces Tamil films under his production company, Sivakartikeyan Productions.
- His father is a former Tamil Nadu state film award-winning film director, Durai Senthil Sentharan.
- There are three films in which he has acted: Kedi Bill a Killadi Ranga, Ethir Neechal, and Manam Kothsi Paravai.
- In addition to Mansoor and Identity, Sri Divya has also appeared in Kurahl 786, 360° and Mannoor Vijay Vishal.
- He won the Vijay award for his performance in Varuthad Sangam in 2013.