The heats will be dominated by Katinka Hosszu, Ariarne Titmus, Katie Ledecky, and Daiya Seto during the Tokyo Olympics: Day 3, July 26 – Preview, Schedule, Live Streaming, Where to Watch
As of right now in Tokyo, Katinka Hosszu is having a poor Olympics experience. Ariane Titmus and Katie Ledecky will compete in the Women’s 200m Freestyle event at the Rio Olympics. Daiya Seto is the home favorite in the Men’s 200 metre Butterfly, which takes place on Saturday.
- Katinka Hosszu’s Olympics experience in Tokyo has been disappointing so far.
- In the Men’s 200m Butterfly, Daiya Seto will be the focus of attention once again.
- Ariarne Titmus and Katie Ledecky will compete in the Women’s 200M Freestyle.
- Sony Sports Network broadcasts all the action live in India.
- In addition, Sony Liv subscribers will be able to stream the events.
Live coverage of the third day of the Tokyo Olympics.
It is the third day of the Tokyo Olympics, and India will be competing in a number of events, including rowing, archery, table tennis, and badminton, among others. Today, Indian athletes from all around the country will compete in a variety of sports, and it might be a fruitful day for the country at the Olympics in London.
Manika Batra, who became the first Indian Paddler to go to the third round in the Olympics, would be the focus of attention.
Keep checking back with us as we bring you all of the scores and updates from the matches on Day 3 of the tournament: