Aruna Bhatia, Akshay’s mother, died today. Akshay recently returned from the UK to be with his mother. She was reportedly in the ICU of Mumbai’s Hiranandani Hospital.
- Akshay Kumar’s mother, Aruna Bhatia, died today after a long illness.
- Akshay recently returned from the UK to be with his mother.
- She was reportedly in the ICU of Mumbai’s Hiranandani Hospital.
- He announced it on social media today.
- He asked his producers to continue shooting his forthcoming films.
- Despite his mother’s illness and his need to see her in India, he didn’t stop shooting.
- He wrote on Twitter, “I am wracked by an excruciating agony.
- In the other world, my mother, Smt. Aruna, reconnected with my father.
A child has a special link with his/her parents and learns from them. Everything a child knows comes from their parents. Such is the tie between father and child. Parents have always been protective of their children. Aruna Bhatia, Akshay Kumar’s mother, had a similar bond. But he lost her this morning after a long illness.
After returning from his shoot, Akshay raced to his mother’s hospital bedside. Aruna Bhatia, the Bollywood actor’s mother, died today after being brought to the ICU. He announced it on social media today. Akshay’s mother was reportedly admitted to Hiranandani’s ICU.
Akshay stated on Twitter, “My core. And today I am wracked by an excruciating agony. In the other world, my mother, Smt Aruna Bhatia, reconnected with my father. Please keep myself and my family in your prayers. Om.”
Akshay had only yesterday (September 7) thanked followers for their worry for his mother. His note said, “I’m moved by your care for my mother’s health. This is a difficult time for my family. Your prayers would be much appreciated.”
Akshay was in the UK filming Cinderella for a few weeks and just returned to India. Despite his mother’s illness and his need to see her in India, Akshay didn’t stop shooting. He asked his producers to continue shooting his forthcoming films.
“But even as he flew back to be with his mother, he instructed his producers to keep shooting without him. His other work commitments remain. No matter what, he believes work must continue on “a source said.
She was my core. And today I feel an unbearable pain at the very core of my existence. My maa Smt Aruna Bhatia peacefully left this world today morning and got reunited with my dad in the other world. I respect your prayers as I and my family go through this period. Om Shanti 🙏🏻— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 8, 2021